Electromyostimulation (EMS) technology can easily be called a revolution in the world of sport. It was developed in Germany and was foremost intended for medical purposes. Over time, however, German scientists adapted it for use in sports and created the Miha Bodytec myostimulator.
Essentially, the technology is as follows: a device sends an electrical impulse to electrodes fixed on the body of the person. This leads to irritation of the muscles, causing them to grow and tightening up the skin. It’s exactly the same type of irritation that occurs when a person exercises in a gym.
EMS has one major benefit: during EMS training all muscle groups work at the same time, whereas under normal training only 1-2 muscle groups are effectively worked. Thus, electrical stimulation is several times more effective than normal exercise.
Currently, Miha Bodytec is used in different areas:athletes use it as a supplement to their normal workout routine, thereby improving their athletic indicators. Doctors prescribe EMS training to their patients who are to avoid heavy loads. Fitness clubs and beauty salons use the machine to build muscle, burn fat and also to get rid of cellulite.
Workouts on the Miha Bodytec present an alternative to regular training in a gym. Miha Bodytec enables you to achieve the clear results in muscle and joint development with minimal time investment due to the formation of a muscle corset around the body. 20 minutes of training is equivalent to 5-10 hours of traditional exercise. The EMS uses all muscle groups simultaneously, making it possible to achieve your desired results incredibly quickly.
Growth of Muscle Mass and Increased Strength
Untrained people use only about 65% of their muscle strength. The remaining 35% is kept as a backup. Regular sessions on the Miha Bodytec will rapidly increase your muscle strength. In addition, during training on the Miha Bodytec, your muscle mass grows very quickly. Growth in the volume of a man’s arm, leg and chest muscles can be clearly seen after only a few sessions.
The specifics of female hormones result in noticeable improvement to women’s physique through the tightening up of the core muscles and reduction in fat deposits.
Miha Bodytec has a special cellulite-combatting program that gives the following results:
Effective tightening of connective tissues;
Improving blood flow;
Removal of surplus fat cells due to skin compression.
As a result, the skin’s appearance quickly improves.
Weight Loss and Fat Tissue Reduction
Sessions on the Miha Bodytec enable effective weight loss and reduce the amount of fat in the body, resulting in body dimensions reductionfirst and foremost in the hip and waist area, with noted improvement in arm and chest fitness.
Regular sessions on the Miha Bodytec improveblood flow throughout the body, optimizing nutrient uptake, improving self-esteem and rapidly increasing strength.
Using the machine helps eliminate back pain and incontinence, which has been confirmed by a large number of scientific studies by German specialists.
You can find more information and answers to your questions in Frequently Asked Questions.
Information on contraindications for using the Miha Bodytec can be found in Contraindications.
You can watch videos about Miha Bodytec on the Video page.